Further Research From My Stakeholders And Target Consumers

After I got the feedback from my tutor Diana during the Intervention Showcase, I went to the Playground of CSM, Dover Street Market, Harrods, and Selfridges to look for my target consumers to ask them questions.

The feedback of my consumers thought they would like the visual display they can touch and smell.

I attended London Graduate Fashion Week to see those students graduated from fashion design this year. I saw the different types of visual display to show their fashion portfolio.

After the interview with my target consumers, I did some online research to find the data regarding to the fashion consumption of the young consumers in China.

Rationale:

According to the Report of CNB Data, the fashion consumption of Chinese young consumers has been rising constantly, especially those young women aged between 21 and 30; meanwhile, street snap of celebrities and fashion bloggers has been widely pursued and imitated by the great majority of young women. Due to the unaffordability of highly priced luxury brands used by celebrities for ordinary women, cheap copies of fake products sold online have turned into hot sales. Such a phenomenon has not only impact the benefit of international luxury brands, but also influenced original fashion designers in China to create higher profits.

Among top 8 scenes and styles concerned by users of 2015 iFashion, “How to wear good fashion looks” was ranking the first, showing that most of the Chinese women don’t have their own understanding of fashion concept, but eager to study and explore. Meanwhile, data of iFashion platform have also shown that many Chinese young ladies during the recent years have attempted to pursue the unique personalities of original designer brands, aiming at demonstrating their personal styles based on their looks. In my opinion, Chinese local fashion designers are in great demand of looking for the creative form of transmission to convey their own design inspiration, ideas, stories and brand cultures to the targeted consumers.